||DRYERS J2E-I - OVERVIEW
- The "FAN-UP" plus "TWO-IN-ONE" air-cooled precooler & condenser make better result in ventilation. Compact, state-of-the-art! (Screen mesh for precooler & condenser optional.
- "TWO-IN-ONE" heat exchanger & evaporator plus multi-stage stainless steel water separator provide 99% water separation and 2~10 P.D.P., meets first compressed air quality class of ISO 8573.1.
- Manual - Electronic auto drain valve with screen mesh keeps you free from daily maintenance.
- Compact SCS mircoprocessor details the operation of dryer.
- Stainless steel air-side piping or high essure models optional.
- 0.02MPa pressure drop helps energy saving.
- Reheating Reversed air flow and Sub-Cooling design completely increase the cooling capacity by 20%.
- Environmental friendly refrigerant R-134 a partially adopted.
- Control Panel：
- Logic controller, complete auto function and standard wiring.
- Complete automatic, no adjustment is required.
- Combined with air-to-refrigerant condenser by a heat insulation area. Compact of high technology.
- Excellent inlet air distribution results in high performance and low pressure drop.
- Pre-set type pressure switch（HPS & LPS）is used for better stability and fewer malfunctioning.
- Reset type high pressure switch（HPSM）is specially designed for models larger than J2E-75 to prevent compressor from overloading.
- Hermetic, High performance and efficiency.
- CE Certified.
- Class F, IP53.
- Timer control with manual drain test.
- Anti-blockage by a large ball valve.
- Driven by motor, no more coil burnt down concern.
- Stainless steel pressure vessel, antirust and life extend.
- Compact TWO-IN-ONE design：Air-to-air heat exchanger combined with evaporator.
- Leak test by high precision instrument, leakage free is guaranteed.
- CNS manufacturing standard；CE, ASME, CSQL standard upon request.
- Wave type aluminum fins with diversion plate increases the contact surface of air and refrigerant. The lower by-pass and higher cooling efficiency is easy to achieve.
- Thread type bronze tubes with aluminum fins and diversion plate plus Reversed-Channel design makes better cooling efficiency, higher outlet air temperature and lower energy consumption.
- Large air intake area and Blow-Up design is greatly helpful for better heat rejection and good ventilation.
& 12. Extra Function：
- Low noise, high speed, large flow and static pressure.
- CE Certified, IP54.
- External attached washable air screen for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- No more heat-transfer problem. Several units can be installed side by side.
Technical Data for J2E-I Series Refrigeration Compressed Air Dryer
|Max. capacity (Nm3/min)
|Power source (60Hz)
||220V / 1Ø
||380V / 3Ø
|Ref. Comp. (Kw)
|Operating current (A)
|Full-load current (A)
|Fan motor (W)
|Net weight (Kg)
Inlet temperature: 5~80°C (@60°C)
Working Pressure: ≤1.0MPa (@0.7MPa)
Ambient temperature: 2~42°C (@38°C)
Dew point: 2~10°C (@°C)
- Design condition @60Hz:
- Ref. comp. (Kw): @ET10°C, CT54°C
- Operating current (A): @ET5°C, CT45°C
- Full-load current (A): @ET10°C,CT54°C
- Max. working pressure 1.0MPa, high pressure available.
H1(1.1 - 2.0MPa) Designate NH1P. Ex. J2E-15NH1P
H2(2.1 - 3.0MPa) Designate NH2P. Ex. J2E-15NH2P
H3(3.1 - 4.0MPa) Designate NH3P. Ex. J2E-15NH3P
H4(4.1 - 5.0MPa) Designate NH4P. Ex. J2E-15NH4P
P.S. High Pressure inlet temperature @42°C
- J2E-08G differs from other models in design without explanation.